Better sexual performance is actually an achievable goal and the goal doesn’t necessarily have to involve pharmaceutical products or invasive procedures. Nature has given us everything that we need to improve our health and feel happier.
For centuries, traditional healers in many parts of the world have been using plants and herbs to enhance male sexual performance.
Today, many of these plants are used in the creation of natural supplements aimed at helping men get bigger erections, boost their libido and increase their overall confidence.
Maca is known as Lepidium Meyenii, is an annual plant that is cultivated in the Peruvian central highlands. The edible root, which resembles a Radish, is a staple food for the local population.
Maca has been highly revered for over 2 000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish Conquistadors called it the ‘sex herb of the Incas’. Today it is known as Peruvian Ginseng. Modern studies suggest that Maca helps promote libido, sexual potency and energy.
At a glance, you might mistake Forever Multi-Maca for a male-only supplement, but maca has been used by women for centuries with as many benefits as men. This herb is most popular for its role as an aphrodisiac to cure impotence (erectile dysfunction) and increase sperm count. It increases stamina for work and sports, improve muscle tone, and fight hormone-based problems like male-pattern baldness, acne, and facial hair (on women). Today it is known as “Peruvian Ginseng”. Modern studies suggest that Maca may promote libido, sexual potency and energy.
Women in South America have also used Maca for thousands of years to help maintain their stamina, prevent fatigue and reduce the effects of stress on their body. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong, fertile and productive, and have immense stamina well into their later life. Maca may increase a woman’s libido, and should be taken daily for best results.
Maca’s reported beneficial effects for sexual function could be due to its amino acids, which are required for many functions in the body, including sexual and fertility functions. They also are required in the manufacturing of substances that transmit signals in the nervous system and play a major role in the process of sexual arousal and physical performance during sex.
Forever Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind.
- Known as the sex herb of the Incas
- Helps promote libido, stamina and energy
- Contains Soy
Take two tablets per day, preferably before meals, as a dietary supplement.
For more information on this product contact 08124000250
Forever Living’s Multi-Maca Blend
- Maca (root) – Used as both food and medicine, maca promotes endurance, muscle tone, stress management, sexual function, and fertility in both men and women.
- Tribulus terrestris (fruit) – Used to increases sex drive (libido) by activating androgen receptors in the brain. This energy can be redirected to enhance athletic, intellectual, and artistic pursuits (according to Freudian theories).
- Muira Puama (root) – Known to suppress appetite, block cholesterol absorption, and reduce inflammation. This herb was also found in laboratory studies to inhibit prostate cancer and skin cancer.
- Catuaba (bark) – Known for aphrodisiac properties and improving nervous system function.
- L-Arginine – An amino acid that promotes stronger muscle and bone, lowers blood pressure, speeds recovery, and improves male sexual function.
- Saw Palmetto (fruit) – Beneficial to prostate and ovarian health, as well as preventing male pattern baldness in men and women.
- Pygeum africana (bark) – Used as an alternative treatment for enlarged prostate.
- Co-enzyme Q-10 – An important enzyme and antioxidant used in energy production, CoQ10 is associated with longer lifespan, heart health, lower blood pressure, migraine prevention, and management of cancer.
- Soy extract – Contains phytoestrogens that balance the effect of male hormones. Soy alleviates the symptoms of PMS and menopause and promotes good complexion.
How Maca Works
With age and stress, your endocrine system stops producing enough hormones to keep you functioning at your best, this means lower energy levels and reduced physical strength and stamina. You may find it harder and harder to both work and play. Maca signals the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to “reset” your body, so that your endocrine glands (testes, ovaries, pancreas, thyroid) begin producing hormones at an optimal, youthful level.
The effects of Forever Multi- Maca
The most important effect of Multi Maca is to improve libido and virility, as we have already mentioned.
Aside from that, it acts upon the following:
- It balances hormonal activity and removes the problems of menopause and andropause.
- It stimulates fertility in both sexes and increases the count and mobility of spermatozoids.
- It increases energy and stamina.
- It stimulates the central nervous system and reduces neurological problems.
- It lessens inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland.
- It stimulates the building of muscle mass and melting of fat deposits in the body.
- Finally, it acts as an amazing natural aphrodisiac.